Thursday, April 14, 2011

An Invitation to Paradise


I wanted the invitations to inspire fun.  All of the pictures used on the invite I took while on previous trips to Sanibel Island.


There have been many different names for what this fold/album is called.  For me it was a "squash book."  The ribbon came from Michaels.  It had been in their dollar bin.  What a deal!

The written sections and the center photo were the same on every invitation but the rest of them were random for the photos and embellishments.  A LOT of Life's A Beach.  My favorite cart!


For any of the writing I printed on vellum and then cut it to fit what I wanted to "cover."  I ran it though my Xyron and then applied it to the cardstock squares.  It was much less expensive than purchasing adhesive backed vellum. 

One of the full invitations before adhering it the book ends. 

The R.S.V.P.s  The cards were actually purchased already colored with matching envelopes (Michaels again)

No comments:

Post a Comment